Model 514 2-Section Manip. Couch with Armrests
An extremely strong and rigid 2 section couch featuring a head section with breathing hole and plug and height adjustable armrests to reduce tension and provide additional comfort for the patient during head and neck procedures. The head section also provides both positive and negative positioning.
- UK Designed & Manufactured
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee
- Very strong & rigid frame
- High-performance bearings on all pivot points
- Safe working load & lift capacity 250kg
- Hydraulic or electric height operation
- Short head section for head and neck manipulation procedures
- Head section adjustable from -30° to +75°
- Retractable wheel system
- Armrests lower 28cms for prone treatments
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Anti-entrapment gas struts
- Choise of width 63cm or 70cm
- Hoist clearance 13cm
- Battery Back-up
- Foot Switch
- Dual Foot Switch
- Foot Ring Switch
- Paper Roll Holder
- Foot Extension
- Linked Castor Base
- Length: 190cm (75″) approx; or 190cm – 215cm (75” – 85”) approx with foot extension option
- Width: 63cm or 70cm (25” or 28”) approx
- Height: 47cm – 97cm approx (18” – 38”) approx
Plinth Medical in association with Plinth 2000 are proud to manufacture our couches in the UK at our new factory in Suffolk. This enables us to maintain full control over the design and quality of our products.
High quality upholstery is a must for any good treatment couch being the interface between the couch and patient it must remain clean and resistant to damage. We use only the best quality vinyl proven over many years and all feature an anti-microbial additive to help prevent cross infection.
All of our products are available in the upholstery colours below.
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are pleased to offer a lifetime guarantee on the frame and 5 year guarantee on the components.
Please note: Upholstery is not covered by the guarantee as we cannot control the use and care of the material.
We are proud to be able to deliver our couches and chairs in 7 to 10 working days within mainland UK.
This service is the most comprehensive that we know of; our specialist partners will move the couch into the desired room whether upstairs or down and unpack. We can also for a fee dispose of your old couch at the same time but this must be arranged when ordering.